Tavi Hancock, LCSW
I offer a range of clinical services for adults of all ages, youth, and some children and couples.
Areas of special interest include:
- Anxiety related struggles
- Trauma recovery and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- College and Graduate student adjustment, building independence, and finding community away from home
- Parenting consultation for parents or guardians of teenagers and young adults
- Trans and gender related challenges, including transition services and work with gender non-conforming children and their families
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, pansexual, polyamorous, questioning, transgender, and intersex affirming treatment
- Emotion regulation work
I work collaboratively with each person to determine the best therapy approach to assist them in reaching their goals. I aim to facilitate healing from cultural damage and the effects of various forms of oppression. As a psychotherapist, my goal is that my clients reach a place of hope and fulfillment.
Visited this provider? Tell us about your experience.
Notice something wrong with this reference? Let us know.
We didn't know where to turn starting our journey. This was the first person that we left a message for that called us back and was able to see us fairly soon. I felt that we were treated with a lot of care and respect. Very knowledgeable, understanding, and provided us some wonderful outlets and referrals starting out. We have been with them for slightly over a year and we have been enjoying this part of our journey.