Cynthia Holmes, LCSW
Chicago Center for Behavioral Medicine
An integrated private practice in the loop offering diverse individual psychotherapy practices, group therapy, sport psychology and yoga.
Cynthia Holmes is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, who specializes in empowerment, helping folks overcome obstacles and live their best life. Cynthia's approach is strengths based, solution focused and action oriented, to work together to help make sustainable positive changes in peoples' lives.
- anxiety and/or depression
- stress management
- negative thinking
- family or relationship issues
- body image, self worth, self love
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and gender related issues
- sex, sexuality
- substance abuse within yourself or a loved one
- discovering your passion and life purpose
- figuring out what is the source of your struggle
- finding balance and bringing more positivity and wellness into your life
- anything getting in the way of your happiness
I see Cynthia for gender related issues and my spouse sees Andrew for other things. Both therapists are fantastic; they genuinely care about you, while simultaneously calling you on your bullshit. I'm a huge fan of CBM.